If you prefer to receive an email each time I post and you use Chrome, that’s still possible. Just follow the steps below to install the Chrome reader and then when you get to the notifications page, chose to receive an email.
If you prefer to follow the posts by RSS feed, just click on the RSS button in the footer of any page. A bunch of gobbledygook will appear. Disregard that, and copy the url that appears at top of the page: https://cynthianewberrymartin.com/feed/. Then paste that url into your reader.
If you don’t have an RSS reader, I can recommend Bloglovin as easy to use. There are also apps like Feedly and Inoreader.
And if you use Chrome, they have a cool feed reader that will appear as a tiny orange icon in the top right corner of your screen. It’s awesome. I just tried it out and may actually move the sites I follow from Bloglovin’ to the Chrome reader. Here are the simple steps to set this up.
- Go to the Chrome “store” and download the free chrome reader. The orange RSS icon will magically appear in the top right corner of your screen.
- When the create-an-account page appears, you can skip that by going to the bottom of the page and clicking the box to continue without an account, which is what I did.
- A welcome-to-feeder page will appear. Just click the purple button to proceed to the next step.
- A notification page will appear. I declined notifications because I can just check the icon when I want to. It’s now part of my nav bar. But if you want email notifications, that’s an option.
- A feeder-extension option will appear. I ignored and clicked next.
- The pick-a-theme option is next, and I surprised myself by choosing orange! I’m usually all black and white.
- And I was DONE!
The whole time I was writing this post, this was playing in my brain.