In a trunk in the attic, I found these 7 things:
- 3 outfits my grandmother Lilli made me that I wore in high school,
- an autograph book from 6th grade, my last year at Spring Street Elementary School,
- the bag of buttons,
- a watch I bought in Switzerland when my grandmother Buddy took me to Europe when I was 10,
- a Make-a-Model booklet from the 1964/65 New York World’s Fair, which I can’t believe was mine because I don’t recall ever having an interest in building things,
- a Peter Max scarf, which is still very cool, and
- a tiny daisy-covered notebook full of hand-copied quotes. I still copy or type up my favorite quotes.