- write blog post
- read over 5 pages of novel-details (every day 5 pages)
- make airline reservations for Oct trip to California
- buy birthday gifts (8 birthdays in 10 days in sept)
- grocery (supper!)
- make copy of photo
- cancel exercise apt in Atl
- Claire at 3:00
- work on novel revision-big picture
- play with point-of-view in general
- edit reviews for Contrary
- edit HM piece
Not sure how time feels to the rest of you, but if you have a little to play with, don’t miss Robin Black’s To Do list, the second list of the new feature Lists: Literary & Laundry at Hunger Mountain:
“For as long as I can remember I have made TO DO lists with the letters of TO DO all caps.”
What’s on your list for today?
11. Be nice to wonderful husband whom I love dearly.
Always on my list : )
Cal’s response is a perfect example of why I read comments. Love it.
Wow, you beat me in the September birthday madness, a first. I’ve got 6 in 20 days, including my own, and it can get mighty overwhelming.
I love that–the September birthday madness.
Birthday wishes to you, Cherry! And so happy for your news.
Tell Cal, 5D…my personal favorite on your list