For the last couple of months at Hunger Mountain, Claire Guyton, former Art +Life editor, and I have been working together to expand that section of the journal into The Writing Life.
Here’s what’s up and coming at
THE WRITING LIFE:
1) ANOTHER LOOSE SALLY – Hunger Mountain’s blog about writers and writing anchored by Claire Guyton (check in every Thursday!)
~june 16: The Catch / june 9: Shape is the Thing / june 3: Envisioning Concrete Pianos /may 26: New Writing Rule
2) AUTHOR VISITS – interviews with the Hunger Mountain contributors
3) CRAFT SHORTS & ESSAYS – large and small doses of craft (online submissions for both forms now open)
~first short: On Endings: 11 Strategies by David Jauss
~May essay: Conjuring the Magic of Story by Stephanie Friedman
4) LISTS: LITERARY & LAUNDRY – coming soon – postcards from the organizational side of the writing brain
5) WRITER, INC., debuting in September, memos from the business of the writer’s life
6) REVIEWS GONE SIDEWAYS – coming soon – anything but your mother’s reviews.
Check us out here
You really have been busy. Look forward to reading.
Yes, lots of cool stuff going on-thank YOU!
Looks like an excellent line-up!